Winter Term Auditions for 11-18 Year olds
Winter Term auditions for this age group are held in early September. Those accepted enroll within a week. Applicants in this age group are expected to have previous experience. Students who are between the ages of 12 and 18 are strongly encouraged to audition for SAB’s five-week Summer Course, as that program can be an entry point to the Winter Term. For more information about SAB’s Summer Course, visit this link.
2022 Audition for 11-18 Year Olds
SAB currently plans to hold an audition on Tuesday, September 6, 2022, for the 2022-23 school year for 11-18 year olds with previous experience. Pre-registration is required for this audition and will be available by mid-July of 2022. Visit the link below to sign up for our mailing list and be the first receive more information about this audition. Students who are between the ages of 11 and 18 are strongly encouraged to audition for SAB’s summer programs, as they can be an entry point to the Winter Term. We are currently accepting applications for SAB’s summer programs. Visit this link for more information about applying today.
General Audition Information
- All applicants MUST be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be required to upload a copy of your vaccine card at the time of registration. Only medical exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination policy will be considered.
- Proof of Age: Applicants must provide official proof of birth at the time of registration. Only a birth certificate or passport will be acceptable as proof.
- As a general rule, recommendation letters, photographs and resumes are not accepted at auditions.
- All girls should bring pointe shoes to the audition. Please read the FAQ for additional audition dress code information.
- Observation of auditions is not permitted
- The audition fee is $52 for this audition. To ensure that all interested applicants may take advantage of this opportunity, we are offering an alternate audition fee of $10. SAB encourages applicants to choose the audition fee that best matches their capacity. The application fee selected will have no bearing on the audition results.
- Pre-paid audition fees are non-refundable. We regret that refunds cannot be provided to applicants who register for an audition at SAB but subsequently elect to attend a Community Audition.
- Audition date and policies are subject to change