The School of American Ballet’s Founders Society is a special group named in honor of George Balanchine and Lincoln Kirstein and dedicated to their visionary ideals for ballet in America. Founders Society members have made planned gifts to the School of American Ballet that help ensure the long-term financial stability of SAB – a stability that will allow the School to continue to produce the next generations of dancers well into the future.
As our way of expressing our gratitude to Founders Society members who are making plans for the future of SAB, members enjoy several benefits, including an:
- Annual summer “picnic” followed by the opportunity to watch class
- Small gift in celebration of joining the Society
- Prominent listing in the Workshop Performance program
- Invitation to the Valentine’s Day Open House at SAB, a festive day of classes and refreshments
- Other informational mailings and event invitations throughout the year
For more information about the Founders Society, please contact Meredith Robbins, Director of Development, at 212-769-6615 or email@example.com. All inquires are confidential.