The Studio Circle is a new membership group for ballet enthusiasts in their 30s and 40s. The group has a distinct goal of increasing funds for scholarships in the Children’s Division at SAB, giving every boy or girl the "chance to dance"! As thanks for a gift of $1,000 or more, Studio Circle members are invited to special events throughout the year, including:
- SAB Family Day – an annual ballet festival presented for SAB families by Advanced Division students each April.
- Private Class Visit and Lunch – an intimate luncheon at the School followed by a private viewing of an Advanced Division class.
- Workshop Performance Final Rehearsal – an exclusive June preview of SAB students’ one-and-only public showcase, in a final rehearsal supervised by Chairman of Faculty Peter Martins.
- Student Choreography Workshop – Advanced Division students choreograph ten short original ballets on their peers in this special October showcase, held in SAB’s studios.
- Plus all the benefits of our association and inner circle memberships Click here for a full listing of member benefits.