We are pleased to announce the formation of the SAB Alumni Circle. Alumni of the School are invited to join with a gift of $100 or more. Throughout the year, members will receive exclusive invitations to mingle with fellow alumni—and experience SAB all over again! Alumni Circle benefits include:
- An invitation to join SAB’s Executive Director in our Mae L. Wein Music Room for an intimate luncheon with an SAB resident student, followed by an observation of Jock Soto and Yvonne Borree’s adagio class.
- A festive breakfast with fellow alumni, and the opportunity to observe our intermediate men and girls during their Saturday classes with Suzy Pilarre and Andrei Kramarevsky on Saturday, February 23, 2013.
- Listing in the Workshop Performances Program with our thanks.
- An invitation to the final Workshop Performance Rehearsal on Friday, May 31, 2013, as well as a cocktail reception with alumni from all over the country on Saturday, June 1, 2013.
- The opportunity to serve on alumni task forces to share your talents and expertise with the School.
- Plus all membership benefits that correspond with your level of giving. (Click here to review all membership benefits)