SAB's National Audition Tour provides a choice of almost two dozen Summer Course audition locations around the country at the start of each calendar year. The Audition tour schedule is announced in the fall for the upcoming year. Click here to view the 2014 Audition Tour Schedule.
Important Audition Information
- Preregistration is strongly recommended (but not required). Students who preregister on sab.org will have the option to pre-pay the audition fee by credit card at a discounted rate. The audition fee is $25 when pre-paid online and $35 when paid at the time of the audition. Students who preregister will also receive priority check-in at the audition and priority notification of their audition results. Follow this link for more information about preregistering.
- Audition fees collected at the time of the audition ($35) must be paid in cash, check or money order.
- All applicants must show official proof of birth at the time of the audition. Only a birth certificate or passport will be acceptable as proof. Applicants without one of these documents will not be permitted to audition.
- As a general rule, recommendation letters, photographs and resumes are not accepted at auditions.
- Girls must bring pointe shoes to the audition.
- Applicants should arrive at the audition location one hour in advance of the time scheduled for their age group in order to register.
- Observation of auditions is not permitted.