SAB's National Audition Tour provides a choice of approximately 20 Summer Course audition locations around the country at the start of each calendar year. The Audition tour schedule is announced in the fall for the upcoming year.
>>Click here to view the 2017 National Audition Tour schedule
Important Audition Information
- Preregistration is strongly recommended (but not required). Students who preregister on sab.org will have the option to pre-pay the audition fee by credit card at a discounted rate. The audition fee is $30 when pre-paid online and $45 when paid at the time of the audition. Students who preregister will also receive priority check-in at the audition and priority notification of their audition results. Preregistration for the 2016 National Audition Tour will begin in October. Follow this link for more information about preregistering.
- Audition fees collected at the time of the audition ($45) must be paid in cash, check or money order.
- All applicants must show official proof of birth at the time of the audition. Only a birth certificate, passport, or driver's license will be acceptable as proof. Photocopies of these government issued documents are allowed. Applicants without one of these documents will not be permitted to audition.
- As a general rule, recommendation letters, photographs and resumes are not accepted at auditions.
- Girls must bring pointe shoes to the audition.
- Applicants should arrive at the audition location one hour in advance of the time scheduled to check-in/register and receive their audition number.
- Observation of auditions is not permitted.
- Applicants should audition with the age group that matches the age they are on the day of the audition (NOT the age they will be during the Summer Course or CA Workshop). In cities where the youngest advertised age group is 12, 11-year-olds who will be 12 by July 31, 2017, may audition with the 12-year-olds. In cities where the youngest advertised age group is 10, 9-year-olds who will be 10 by July 31, 2017, may audition with the 10 year olds.
|SAB's National Audition Tour is sponsored by:|