Diversity & Inclusion
National Visiting Fellows Program
To be eligible for the fellowship, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old as of September 1, 2018.
- Have a minimum five years teaching experience in classical ballet.
- Be currently employed by a U.S.-based dance academy or studio. Non-U.S. citizens are welcome to apply, as long as the affiliated school or studio is located in the United States. Artistic directors are welcome to apply.
- Have a demonstrated and documented commitment to serving underrepresented communities in ballet and/or students of color.
- Have the full support of your home institution.
|Introduction and Program Details||Eligibility Requirements||Application & Instructions||Pre-Application Form|